1. Information we collect
● Unidentified and non-identifiable information (“anonymous information”) does not enable oopar.club to identify the visitor from whom it was collected. The anonymous information that oopar.club may collect consists of: (1) the date, time and length of your visit, including how much content you viewed (in the aggregate); (2) your internet browser, operating system or internet service provider; and (3) what parts of the application you used and for how long. Oopar.club may aggregate, use and share anonymous information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
● Log-in data and additional personal information. You can submit your information to apply to be a oopar.club member, which we use to screen new applicants and may use to send announcements about major updates. Your first and last name, email address, and company, is individually identifiable information, meaning information that can identify an individual or may, with reasonable efforts, lead to the identification of an individual (“pii”).PII may also be collected in creating a profile on the oopar.club app. If any anonymous information is linked to pii, it is treated as pii as long as the connection exists.
● Content You Share. This comprises all of the information you make available to other users via Platform, comprising such as: Information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared by you on the Platform, including without limitation, any quotes, images, political opinions, religious views, etc.
Chat Data. We collect the content of any communications between you and another user, when you use any chat feature on the Platform. This is stored on your device and the devices of the users that you have sent communications to. However, we do not monitor your chat data, take any action based on your chat data or disclose it to any third party.
2. How is information collected?
Oopar.club collects information about you only if we have a reason for such collection, such as to provide the services, email updates, or to improve our application. information is collected in four ways:
(a) Log Data : We collect information that your browser or device sends us whenever you visit the Platform (“Log Data”). This Log Data includes information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation and geospatial data, browser details, domain servers, device ID & model number, details of your operating system, and other related information. We also collect data on the specific pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, default language and user preferences, and other similar usage related statistics. We may assign each user of the Platform unique identifiers to help keep track of future visits.
(b) Information you provide oopar.club. When you register for our services or apply to become a member, we collect the pii you provide to us. We also store all communications you have directly with us and with other users on the oopar.club applications or platforms.
(c) Information obtained from outside sources. you can learn about these practices in section 5 below
3. Why is information collected?
4. Where is information stored?
Oopar.club uses industry standard technologies to safeguard your data (both anonymous data and pii) from unauthorized use and disclosure and to prohibit security breaches of the data. Unfortunately, no infrastructure, computer system or online communication is completely secure. oopar.club cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. your use of the product is at your own risk. Data will be maintained, processed and stored by oopar.club in india or other jurisdictions, as necessary, for proper delivery of the services or as required by law. We store your data with Amazon Web Services cloud platform provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc. (headquartered at 410 Terry Ave. N Seattle, Washington 98109, USA) on their servers located in India and abroad. Amazon Web Services implement security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information, details of which are available at https://aws.amazon.com/. The privacy policies adopted by Amazon Web Services and is available at https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/?nc1=f_pr
5. Cookies and third-party providers
Children and privacy :
we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our application is structured to attract anyone under 18. oopar.club is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding children. oopar.club does not and will not knowingly request, collect, store, maintain, or share any personally identifiable information of children under the age of 18, without first obtaining the consent of a legal guardian. in those limited instances, oopar.club will only collect reasonably necessary information, and will not share with third parties any personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 18 without the explicit consent of a legal guardian, or as permitted by coppa or other applicable law. you may revoke your consent and request the removal of your child’s information at any time. if you are the legal guardian of a child under the age of 18 and discover that your child has submitted their personally identifiable information without securing your consent, oopar.club will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove this information. If at any point you wish to review, amend, or request the removal of your child’s information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and provide the name and account information for your child’s user account.
6. changes to this policy
7. contacting us